Gestalt in the workplace
Relational gestalt thinking has been inspiring organisational practitioners for generations. Relational Skills offers tailored professional development activities for organisations and individuals in the workplace. We provide a unique training and coaching service using a gestalt perspective that supports people to work well and relate well in an organisational context.
Using gestalt theory and calling on the skill development practices of the Gestalt Therapy Australia training program, Relational Skills provides support and training for building skills when working with teams, groups, and systems.
We work with organisational development consultants; people and culture managers; coaches; change managers; people leaders; team leaders and others working in organisations.
A relational practitioner brings a unique sense of their embodied awareness to the work they do with their clients. Our professional development programs are designed to support the development of self as instrument through our training.
Where to get started
Relational Skills comprises a team of gestalt practitioners providing training, coaching and other workplace supports for coaches, consultants , people leaders and human resource practitioners and anyone who supports others to flourish in their working life.
- Takes the rich traditions of relational gestalt thinking and applies them in a variety of settings.
- Builds relational capacities and personal abilities for people working in organisations by tailoring programs for supervision, organisational consulting, and coaching.
- Creates training to develop interpersonal skills and helps create safer workplaces.
- Provides a model for coaches, human resource professionals and managers to support colleagues to provide better work outcomes.
- Provides resources to help hold ‘created complexity’ in organisations.